click on the banner to return to the home page
What is it?
- This is the place where Christ will come, as will here appear after.
- The word "appear" occurs between the two words that make up the compound "hereafter."
- He shall be punished, what man soever offendeth.
- The word "whatsoever" has been interrupted with "man."
- If on the first, how heinous e'er it be,
To win thy after-love I pardon thee. - Shakespeare, Richard II 5.3.34-35
- The word "heinous" interrupts "howe'er."
Inserting a word or phrase between parts of a compound word or between syllables of a word.